- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 2 cups Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- (separate into 1 cup portions)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or any other flavouring (check sugar content)
- 2 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
ROYAL ICING (FOR COOKIES)
- 4 cups Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 large egg whites ( about 85 to 90grams total)
- 1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- Combine first 1 Cup of Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener with cornstarch in food processor until powdered sugar consistency. Set aside.
- Cream butter. Add “powdered” Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener and the remaining 1 Cup and salt. Scrape the bowl.
- Add in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Scrape bowl.
- Add in the All Purpose Flour.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Dust the rolling surface or table where the dough is to be rolled out.
- Roll out the dough into ½ inch thick. Cut it out into desired shapes.
- Place on a lined cookie sheet or metal tray.
- Bake at 375 F for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool then decorate.
- Serves 12-15
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Save 102 calories per serve