BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING
- 283 grams of bread
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Dice bread. Fill the baking dishes with bread.
- Heat the milk and cream. Blend together eggs ,egg yolks , Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener and cinnamon.
- Temper the egg mixture with the hot cream.
- Pour the warm mixture into the molds.
- Distribute the raisins on the mixture.
- Bake in water bath until set (about 30 minutes)
- Allow the custard to cool before unmolding.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Save 64 calories per serve