GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
1 Serving (3 pcs)
- Equal Gold Sugarly Zero Calorie Sweetener- 1 tbsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Chili – 1-2 pcs
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Chicken Wings – 3 pcs
- All Purpose Flour – 2 tsp
- Roasted White Sesame – 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 3-4 leaves
- Preheat oven to 190c. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with a paper towel. Toss with flour, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out on prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes flipping over after 10 minutes.
- Sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a small pan. Bring to a boil and let boil 4-5 minutes, set aside.
- Remove wings from the oven and place in a large bowl, toss with sauce.
- Place back on the baking tray and bake additional 5-10 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Cool 3-4 minutes and sprinkle with roasted sesame and coriander leaves before serving.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Only 489 calories per serve