FUDGY MACADAMIA BITES
Serving size 16 squares
Makes 16 squares
- 1 Tbsp tahini (hulled)
- ½ tsp Equal Gold Zero Calorie Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup medjool dates (8 dates), pitted
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- In a bowl, combine the tahini, Equal Gold Sweetener and melted coconut oil. Stir until combined.
- In a food processor, blitz the macadamias until a fine crumb. Add the dates and tahini/coconut oil mixture and blitz until combined.
Press mixture into a 1L oblong container or small baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut before slicing. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Serving Size: 16 squares
Calories: 107 kcal
Saturated fat: 2g