BRAISED PORK BELLY
- 130 g Pork Belly
- 1 tsp Chinese Rice Wine (optional)
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 sliced Ginger
- 1 tbsp Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- 1 Scallions
- Wash the pork belly and blanch in boiling water for one minute and drain.
- Cut the pork belly into same-size pieces.
- In a small pot, lay the scallions on the bottom and lay the pork belly skin-side down on top of the ginger.
- Pour over the Chinese rice wine, soy sauce, and dark soy sauce. Add the Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener to the pot.
- Cover the pot and place it over medium high heat. Once the liquid in the pot comes to a boil.
- Immediately turn down the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Only 385 calories per serve