Small heart jelly
- 200ml water
- 300ml milk
- 6g gelatin powder
- 16 sticks Equal Gold Sweetener
- 4 colors food coloring
- 700ml water
- 8g gelatin powder
- 25 sticks Equal Gold Sweetener
For the small heart jelly
- Bring water to the boil. Add gelatin powder and stir until dissolved.
- Add milk and turn to medium heat. Then add Equal Gold Sweetener and stir well.
- Cook in a medium heat until boil. Turn off the heat and remove the saucepan from the stove.
- Separate the mixture into 4 portions.
- Add different food colorings into each mixture as needed.
- Fill the mixture in moulds and leave in a fridge for 10-15 minutes to let it set.
For the jelly
- Bring water to the boil. Add gelatin powder and stir until dissolved – turn off the heat.
- Add Equal Gold Sweetener and stir well. Let it cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove small heart jellies which are already set and put each one in a bigger heart-shaped mould.
- Pour the jelly mixture into the mould and leave in a fridge for 1 hour to let it set.
- When the jelly is firm, remove from the mould and serve.
Calories: 25 kcal / 1 serving