NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
This is for the chocolate cake lovers. We have prepared a cheesecake recipe! And as a no-bake recipe, it’s super simple and can be done by most families with ease.
Recipe courtesy of the MeatMen
- 90g chocolate biscuit (Oreo minus filling)
- 45g butter (half melted)
- 120g cream cheese
- 120g milk
- 30g cocoa powder
- 30g (15 sticks) Equal Stevia Sweetener
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 2 gelatine sheets
- 200g whipping cream
- Raspberries or fruits for garnish
- Blend chocolate biscuit and butter together in a food processor, then press into base of a ring mould. Place in fridge to firm up.
- Blend cream cheese, milk, cocoa powder and Equal Stevia Sweetener.
- Transfer the cheese mixture into a bowl. Place the bowl over a saucepan of lightly simmering water. Stir until the cheese mixture is warm.
- Soften gelatin in cold water for a few seconds, remove from water, squeeze out excess water. Add softened gelatin to the warm cheese mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin.
- Remove the bowl from the heat. Allow the mixture o cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile whip cream until soft peak. Fold into the cooled cheese mixture.
- Pour into the ring mould and allow to set for four hours.
- Heat the sides of the ring mould to unmould. Decorate with fresh berries.
- Serves (1) 7-inch round cake)
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Servings: 7 inch cake
Time: 5 hours