FRESH GARDEN SALAD WITH AVOCADO AND BASIL
Serves 4 as a side salad
- 300g water cress washed
- 125g cherry tomatoes (Approx. ½ punnet) chopped
- 1 small avocado sliced
- 1 handful of fresh basil, washed and roughly torn
- 4 small balls of fresh bocconcini, torn apart
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 stick Equal Stevia Sweetener
- 1 tsp mustard
- Place the watercress in a bowl, along with the tomatoes, avocado and bocconcini.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, Equal Stevia Sweetener stick and mustard to form a dressing.
- Scatter the salad with fresh basil leaves and drizzle with dressing.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Calories: 317 kcal
Protein: 7 g
Total Fat: 29 g
Saturated fat: 6 g
Carbohydrate: 7 g
Sugars: 4 g