- 50 ml Frozen Mango Puree
- 1.5 g Gelatin Sheet
- 40 ml Milk
- 15 ml Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- Soak gelatin sheets in cold water until soft.
- In a small pot, heat half of the milk, Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener and soaked gelatin over slow fire.
- Keep stirring and heat until Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener and gelatin dissolve completely. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down.
- Pour mango puree in blender and then add the left half milk and whipping cream blend until smooth.
- Mix in milk mixture and strain the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the cups. Keep to refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until completely set.
- Serves 1
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Only 127 calories per serve
33% less calories than sugar!