CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE
- ¾ cup plain flour sifted
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup cocoa sifted
- 1 ½ cups Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- ¾ cup low fat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the baking powder, Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- and cocoa, stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vegetable oil, milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the wet mixture, stirring thoroughly to combine.
- Pour batter into lined cake tin and bake for around 40 minutes, testing with a skewer.
- Allow to cool and slice into approx. 16 pieces. Dust with a little extra cocoa powder and serve.
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Calories: 116 kcal
Total fat: 9g
Saturated fat: 1.3g