COOL PEACH ICED TEA
Fresh peaches complement antioxidant-rich green tea in this refreshing creation by Chef Chris Smith, The Diabetic Chef®.
- 4 peaches, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 9 cups water, divided
- 24 sticks Equal Classic Zero Calorie Sweetener
- 8 green tea bags
- Place peaches, Equal Classic Zero Calorie Sweetener and 1 cup of the water in blender or food processor. Puree until smooth; set aside.
- Bring remaining 8 cups water to boiling in a large saucepan. Add tea bags. Steep 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; discard. Stir in peach puree.
- Refrigerate tea until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Protein: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 11 mg