SWEET AND SOUR FISH
- 100g Pangasius Fish Fillet, Cut 3×2 cm
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 120ml Palm Oil, For frying
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 tsp Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 2 tbsp Water
- Coat the fish fillet with flour. Heat the oil on medium high to high heat, cook the fish for 2 minutes. Set a side.
- Add Equal Gold Sugarly Sweetener, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce to a pan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch and water together, whisking to get out all the lumps.
- Whisk into a pan and add in fish. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook 5-7 minutes, until sauce has thickened
- Serves 1
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Calories: 576 kcal / serving