- 200g unsweetened dark chocolate, chopped
- 2tbsp Equal® Monk Fruit
- 130g unsalted butter
- 70g mini marshmallows
- 200g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g dried cranberries
- Grease and line an 18cm square tin with greaseproof paper, then set aside.
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat. Melt the butter, chocolate 1 tbsp of Equal® Monk Fruit together, then allow to cool slightly. Fold through the mini marshmallows, crushed digestive biscuits and dried cranberries.
- Transfer the mixture to the tin and spread it into the corners. Place in the fridge for 2 hours before serving. Cut into 12 squares to serve.
Prep time: 15 minutes (+2 hours refrigeration time)
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 2 hours 20 minutes