KUROBUTA EGG PUDDING
Ingredients for minced pork
- 300g minced pork
- 1 ½ tsp seasoning sauce
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 sticks Equal Gold Sweetener
For egg pudding
- 3-4 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 stick Equal Gold Sweetener
- Chopped green onion (for garnish)
- Sliced carrots (for garnish)
- Flavor minced pork with seasoning sauce, baking soda, ground pepper and Equal Gold Sweetener. Mix together and knead for 3-5 minutes until pork gets sticky. Press the pork into a bowl and spread it to the side.
- Whisk eggs after season with soy sauce and Equal Gold Sweetener
- . Add water and stir. Pour the mixture through a fine strainer. Then pour it in a bowl covered with minced pork. Cover the bowl with aluminium foil and steam it over medium heat for 30-40 minutes.
- To serve, turn the bowl upside down on a plate to let egg pudding come out. Cut into slices and garnish with steamed carrots and chopped green onions.
Nutrition Information (4 servings)
Cooking time: 50 mins
Calories: 300 kcal / 1 serving