CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Serves 2 dozen
An easy to make cookie that will become a favorite, so bake an extra batch to freeze.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 sticks Equal Classic Sweetener
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Mix in Equal Classic Sweetener and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix combined flour, baking soda and salt. Mix into butter mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden color. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
Serves 2 dozen.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Protein: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Sodium: 77 mg
Fat – 3/4
Carbohydrate – 3/4